POSITION: Brand Journalism + Social Media + Digital PR Internship
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, Utah Office
Fusion 360 (www.fusion360studios.com) is looking for our next Brand Journalism + Social Media + Digital PR Intern. These digital story-tellers will produce owned media content for agency and client websites, blogs and social sites; as well as produce earned media content for various online social and news outlets.
ABOUT FUSION 360
Fusion 360 is next-generation digital shop, serving up more hot sustenance than Satan’s Sous Chef. We develop award-winning digital strategies for local and regional companies and brands. If you dig writing and digital marketing more than Kanye loves Kanye, hit us up.
The purpose of our internship program is to build a pool of promising, diverse college students who have developed skills and knowledge within the Fusion 360 culture and environment and who can be tapped for employment upon graduation. At the end of each semester, we HIRE from our pool of interns. -Over 50% of our team are former interns. True story.
- Junior or Senior Journalism, English, Humanities, Advertising or Communications Department Student.
- Completed introductory coursework.
- Proficient juggler (or any circus-like skills) encouraged.
- Excellent research skills.
- Fast learner.
- A firm grasp of AP Style and creative writing techniques.
- Social media game on lock.
- Loves writing more than a chubby kid loves sweat pants.
- Able to meld even the lamest subjects into all that is awesome and interesting, drawing readers to and through their content like a moth to a flame.
- Ability to be a digital agency intern “rock star”, less the attitude and that whole snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid internship
- Opportunity for tuition reimbursement.
- Hard-to-understand office British dude.
- Free drinks, snacks, ping pong, foosball and XBOX.
- Steezy office with super chill working atmosphere.
- Opportunity to learn from and work with some of the brightest digital marketing, advertising and brand journalism minds.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit ALL of the following:
- Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter. Please give a detailed description as to why you are interested in this internship and why you think you are the best person we should consider for the position.
- List of completed relevant coursework (english, writing, research, public relations, marketing, etc).
- Writing sample(s).
- Creative picture and/or video or yourself (best portraying your personal brand).
- Most people apply without fully reading job/internship postings. Don’t be one of those people. Please include “Chuck Norris” in the email subject line.
- Only applications that fully comply with the application process will be considered.
- Please follow-up via email only. All phone calls and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback.